According to there are 21 richest men in Africa. The list was released yesterday, 9th of January, 2019. In the list it exposes that we have fewer and poorer billionaires on the African continent in 2019.
According to Forbes there are 21 richest men in Africa. The list was released yesterday, 9th of January, 2019. In the list it exposes that we have fewer and poorer billionaires on the African continent in 2019.
Aliko Dangote Nigeria’s richest has maintain his position as the richest man in Africa. He, however, lost almost $2bn compared to his last year’s worth. Dangote’s estimated $10.3 billion net worth is nearly $2 billion less than a year ago.
Another Nigerian, Folorunsho Alakija was one of the billionaires, who suffered a drop in their net worth between last year and this year, as she held No 19 on the 20-man list. Forbes report that, Alakija’s net worth dropped due to a decline in the value of one of Nigeria’s most productive oil fields. It is claimed that the decline can be partly blamed on the fact that the oil field’s production had levelled off.
The rating magazine reports that Alakija’s net worth dropped due to a decline in the value of one of Nigeria’s most productive oil fields.
Mike Adenuga, the owner of Globacom, emerged Africa’s 5th richest man. Others are Nigeria’s cement mogul Abdulsamad Rabiu, who runs and owns the BUA Group, standing at number 16 on the list for the first time since 2015.
Here are the list of the richest Africa’s Billionaires in 2019
1. Aliko Dangote – $12.2 billion net worth
2. Nicky Oppenheimer – $7.7 billion net worth
3. Johann Rupert – $7.2 billion net worth
4. Nassef Sawiris – $6.8 billion net worth
5. Mike Adenuga – $5.3 billion net worth
6. Naguib Sawaris – $4 billion net worth
7. Issad Regrab – $4 billion net worth
8. Koos Becker – $2.8 billion net worth
9. Mohamed Mansour – $2.7 billion net worth
10. Patrice Motsepe – $2.4 billion net worth
11. Aziz Akhannouch – $2.2 billion net worth
12. Yasseen Mansour – $1.9 billion net worth
13. Strive Masiyiwa – $1.7 billion net worth
14. Othman Benjelloun – $1.6 billion net worth
15. Mohammed Dewji – $1.5 billion net worth
16. Youssef Mansour – $1.4 billion net worth
17. Stephen Saad – $1.2 billion net worth
18. Michiel Le Roux – $1.2 billion net worth
19. Onsi Sawiris – $1.2 billion net worth
20. Desmond Sacco – $1.1 billion net worth
21. Christoeffel Wiese – $1.1 billion net worth
H i e v e r y o n e !
This is my very first blog post ever! And nope, I am not ashamed to say I have no idea what the heck I’m doing yet. BUT, I am learning everyday and can’t wait to share & connect with you all! So if you’re into all things travel, lifestyle, entertainment, and relationship, then you, my love, are in the right place!
I feel like a first blog post should probably introduce you a little bit to the person actually writing the blog, right? Right! Welllll then here we go! I’m 21 years old and live in Tema Ghana.
I’m just your average Starbucks &Target obsessed girlfriend who loves finding great deals . I overuse emojis like my life depends on it (specifically the laughing and heart emojis). I’m just about as awkward/clumsy/embarrassing as a person can come. & I’d like to personally thank years of sleep deprivation for my crazy personality.
So basically what I’m trying to say is that I ain’t got the first clue what I’m doing (between this blog, travel, lifestyle, entertainment ,relationship etc. lol) and I am not going to strive to be perfect over here. I’m super chill and like to keep it about as real as it gets! Ya feel me?! So if you came here expecting to find great grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, or perfectly planned out professional posts, then you probably should have clicked away like 5 minutes ago lol.
If I haven’t scared you off yet, and I sound like your cup of tea, then HELLOOO new friend! We will get along great! Leave a comment or shoot me a DM, I want to get to know you!
So excited for this new journey together!