Some Differences Between Hotel, Motel and Restaurant:
There are comfortable rooms to stay at the hotel. The hotels are classified according to the facilities provided therein. They are given stars, 3, 5 or 7 stars.
- The hotel has a swimming pool, gym, laundry, spa, boutiques, banquet halls and one or more restaurants according to its category category.
- The motel has rooms for stay only. These are mainly used by low-budget tourists to sleep at night.
- The motel does not have facilities such as hotels, restaurants, gyms, lumberies, swimming pools.
- Motels can be located in a tourist garden, away from the city, in a big garden.
- There are no restaurants in the motel but you will find tea, coffee and snacks in the room service.
- Restaurants are home to decorated food outdoors.
- Restaurants are also of many levels. The municipality of Mumbai then grows every restaurant, which has to be displayed.