Ghanaian Reggae/ Dancehall artiste, Livingstone Etse Satekla, popular known as Stonebwoy in the showbiz , has toppled 35 of 50 slots as the young Ghanaian Chief Executive Officer(CEO) 2019
The YCEO & Avance Media have officially released the 2019 list of the Top 50 Young CEOs in Ghana, an annual ranking which celebrates and acknowledge young Ghanaian CEOs excelling in various sectors of the economy. The 2019 list features 50 of Ghana’s most successful young business leaders across finance, technology, entertainment, agribusiness, fashion, social enterprise, media and has representation in both private and public sectors.
The list which was launched in 2018, has set out to honour distinguished young people pursuing the agenda of providing solutions to some of Ghana’s and the world’s pertinent problems.
According to Martin Sedem, The YCEO & Avance Media is elated about the accomplishments of the honourees and their passion towards creating a better economy for all by leading the way to create jobs and solve unemployment in Ghana and the rest of Africa.
According to research lead, Prince Akpah, this year’s list themed, Futuristic CEOs, features young entrepreneurs and leaders selected from notable private and public institutions who have displayed outstanding leadership with an inspiring story worth emulating by other young people across Africa.
Notable among the honourees are entrepreneurs such as, Stonebwoy of Burniton Music & DBlack of Black Avenue Music, Beryl Agyekum Ayaaba of EchoHouse, Dentaa Amoateng MBE of GUBA Awards & Richie Mensah of Lynx Entertainment
Below is the full list of the 2019 Top 50 Young CEOs in Ghana arranged in alphabetical order:
1. Alhaji Salamu Amadu || Afro Arab Group of Companies
2. Anthony Dzamefe || Caveman Watches
3. Awura Abena Agyeman || Wear Ghana
4. Beryl Agyekum Ayaaba || EchoHouse Ghana
5. Caroline Pomeyie || ProFish Ghana
6. Claud Kweku A. Hutchful || DreamOval
7. Daniel Kojo Soboh || Cabon AV
8. David Asante || Ghana Publishing Company
9. Dentaa Amoateng MBE || GUBA Awards
10. Desmond Kwesi Blackmore (Dblack) || Black Avenue Music
11. Elsie Appau-Klu || Acreaty Management Plc
12. Emmanuel Ansah Amprofi || TROTRO Tractor Ltd
13. Emmanuel Kojo Jones-Mensah || Empire Domus
14. Emmanuel Sin-nyet Asigri || National Youth Authority
15. Eric Ofosu Nkansah || Accra Digital Center
16. Ernest De-Graft Egyir || Chief Executives Network Ghana Ltd
17. Francis Obirikorang || Agrocenta
18. Gloria Akoto || First Finance Company Limited
19. Gregory Rockson || mPharma
20. Hanan Abdul-Wahab || National Food Buffer Stock Company
Esther Xorlali Kugbey popularly known as Xorlali is the CEO of Xorlali.com.
She is currently a student at Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science And Technology reading B.A CULTURE AND TOURISM
Xorlali has become a household name in travel and entertainment blogging. She has an interest in promoting an upcoming artist and has a keen interest in showcasing the talents in the 16 Regions. Her blogging covers international artists and has affiliates around Africa to boost her reach to the targeted audience.
Facebook: xorlali kumens
For feedback, inquiries about event coverage, advertisement, Music promo and publicity, email: Info@xorlali.Com/ or call +233555552170.