Ghanaian Reggae/ Dancehall artiste, Livingstone Etse Satekla, popular known as Stonebwoy in the showbiz , has toppled 35 of 50 slots as the young Ghanaian Chief Executive Officer(CEO) 2019
The YCEO & Avance Media have officially released the 2019 list of the Top 50 Young CEOs in Ghana, an annual ranking which celebrates and acknowledge young Ghanaian CEOs excelling in various sectors of the economy. The 2019 list features 50 of Ghana’s most successful young business leaders across finance, technology, entertainment, agribusiness, fashion, social enterprise, media and has representation in both private and public sectors.
The list which was launched in 2018, has set out to honour distinguished young people pursuing the agenda of providing solutions to some of Ghana’s and the world’s pertinent problems.
According to Martin Sedem, The YCEO & Avance Media is elated about the accomplishments of the honourees and their passion towards creating a better economy for all by leading the way to create jobs and solve unemployment in Ghana and the rest of Africa.
According to research lead, Prince Akpah, this year’s list themed, Futuristic CEOs, features young entrepreneurs and leaders selected from notable private and public institutions who have displayed outstanding leadership with an inspiring story worth emulating by other young people across Africa.
Notable among the honourees are entrepreneurs such as, Stonebwoy of Burniton Music & DBlack of Black Avenue Music, Beryl Agyekum Ayaaba of EchoHouse, Dentaa Amoateng MBE of GUBA Awards & Richie Mensah of Lynx Entertainment
Below is the full list of the 2019 Top 50 Young CEOs in Ghana arranged in alphabetical order:
1. Alhaji Salamu Amadu || Afro Arab Group of Companies
2. Anthony Dzamefe || Caveman Watches
3. Awura Abena Agyeman || Wear Ghana
4. Beryl Agyekum Ayaaba || EchoHouse Ghana
5. Caroline Pomeyie || ProFish Ghana
6. Claud Kweku A. Hutchful || DreamOval
7. Daniel Kojo Soboh || Cabon AV
8. David Asante || Ghana Publishing Company
9. Dentaa Amoateng MBE || GUBA Awards
10. Desmond Kwesi Blackmore (Dblack) || Black Avenue Music
11. Elsie Appau-Klu || Acreaty Management Plc
12. Emmanuel Ansah Amprofi || TROTRO Tractor Ltd
13. Emmanuel Kojo Jones-Mensah || Empire Domus
14. Emmanuel Sin-nyet Asigri || National Youth Authority
15. Eric Ofosu Nkansah || Accra Digital Center
16. Ernest De-Graft Egyir || Chief Executives Network Ghana Ltd
17. Francis Obirikorang || Agrocenta
18. Gloria Akoto || First Finance Company Limited
19. Gregory Rockson || mPharma
20. Hanan Abdul-Wahab || National Food Buffer Stock Company
H i e v e r y o n e !
This is my very first blog post ever! And nope, I am not ashamed to say I have no idea what the heck I’m doing yet. BUT, I am learning everyday and can’t wait to share & connect with you all! So if you’re into all things travel, lifestyle, entertainment, and relationship, then you, my love, are in the right place!
I feel like a first blog post should probably introduce you a little bit to the person actually writing the blog, right? Right! Welllll then here we go! I’m 21 years old and live in Tema Ghana.
I’m just your average Starbucks &Target obsessed girlfriend who loves finding great deals . I overuse emojis like my life depends on it (specifically the laughing and heart emojis). I’m just about as awkward/clumsy/embarrassing as a person can come. & I’d like to personally thank years of sleep deprivation for my crazy personality.
So basically what I’m trying to say is that I ain’t got the first clue what I’m doing (between this blog, travel, lifestyle, entertainment ,relationship etc. lol) and I am not going to strive to be perfect over here. I’m super chill and like to keep it about as real as it gets! Ya feel me?! So if you came here expecting to find great grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, or perfectly planned out professional posts, then you probably should have clicked away like 5 minutes ago lol.
If I haven’t scared you off yet, and I sound like your cup of tea, then HELLOOO new friend! We will get along great! Leave a comment or shoot me a DM, I want to get to know you!
So excited for this new journey together!