You have the right to be treated right and you have the right to be with somebody who needs you a similar way you need them. Nothing harms more than being enamored with a person or woman who doesn’t adore you back. Be that as it may, the thing is, you don’t generally perceive the truth about it. Rather, you rationalize. You unknowingly hang tight for that person to cherish you back. You persuade yourself that possibly you’re off-base and perhaps you’re being critical. Thus you tell your loved ones that they are likewise off-base and critical, that they don’t have any acquaintance with the person in question the manner in which you do and that they don’t see the genuine the person in question.
READ ALSO: Top 5 Reasons You Should Stop Looking For Love If You Really Want To Be In A Relationship
You become stuck in two places at the same time. You are in a good place where you feel loved and happy. And then you are in a bad place where you feel unwanted, sad and depressed. There’s no way around a situation like this except being honest with yourself. At some point, you have to see what you have been avoiding this whole time because you will reach your limit. At the end of the day, you deserve to be treated right and you deserve to be with someone who wants you the same way you want them. Here are 10 signs that show that a man doesn’t love you
1. He is always too busy for you
2. He reaches out to you only when he misses you
3. He doesn’t bother spending quality time with you
4. He doesn’t introduce you to any of his friends and relations
5. He always demands s*x
6. He doesn’t motivate/support You
7. He doesn’t take care of you
8. He isn’t bothered whenever you’re in trouble
9. He doesn’t include you in his future plans
10. He doesn’t compliment you or notices it when you do something new.