Molly Yeh is an American cookbook author, blogger, and host of the Food Network cooking show Girl Meets Farm. Most of her recipes are inspired by her Jewish and Asian roots and her Midwestern surroundings as she moved from Brooklyn to a farm on the North Dakota-Minnesota border. Usually, her recipes are quite liked and look mouth-watering.
Best Molly Yeh Dessert Recipes
- red velvet coconut macaroon cake
- resolution chocolate graham cake
- rhubarb cake
- rose rose cake
- rosemary vanilla cake with blackberry preserves + mascarpone frosting
- strawberry hi-hat cupcakes
- sugar cookie mini cakes
- tahini cupcakes with chocolate tahini frosting.
- 500g (4 c + 7 tb) almond meal, plus more for dusting
- 500g (4 c + 3 tb) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 tsp almond extract