BREAKING News: Akufo-Addo Officially Releases New Ministers, Deputy Ministers
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has officially announced government changes, with Stephen Asamoah Boateng leading the charge.
The list of new Ministers and Deputy Ministers in Ghana announced as part of the first batch of many changes expected is as follows.
Members of Parliament for Karaga Mohammed Amin Adam, Adansi Asokwa K.T Hammong, and Abetifi Bryan Acheampong will be heading to the Ministry of Finance as ministers of state, the Trade and Industry Ministry, and the Food and Agriculture Ministry, respectively, as part of the official list that has been released to Parliament for vetting.
Alan Kojo Kyerematen and Dr. Afriyie Akoto, who both resigned to pursue presidential ambitions, have been replaced by K.T Hammond and Bryan Acheampong.
List of New Ghana Ministers, and Deputy Ministers
- Kobina Tahiru Hammond — Minister Designate for Trade and Industry
- Byran Acheampong — Minister Designate for Food and Agriculture
- Stephen Asamoaoh Boateng — Minister Designate for Chieftaincy and Culture
- Mohammed Amin Adam — Minister of State Designate at the Ministry of Finance
- Osei Bonsu Amoah Minister of State Designate in charge of Local Government and Rural Development
- Dr. Stephen Amoah Deputy Minister Designate in Trade and Industry.