The highly-anticipated Ghana Event Summit (GES) is scheduled to take the spotlight this Saturday, October 14, 2023, at the Accra Tourist Information Center, powered by CastVote.
This extraordinary event is poised to redefine event organization in Ghana, uniting a diverse array of industry professionals under the overarching theme of “Innovation and Sustainability in Events: Embracing New Trends and Technologies.”
The summit boasts an impressive lineup of distinguished speakers from various reputable industries, ensuring an invaluable exchange of insights and expertise. Notable figures set to grace the event include:
- Sammy Flex – CEO of Sammy Flex TV
- Emaline Dartey – CEO of ICS Africa
- Nabil Alhassan – CEO of Event Factory
- Ernest Nana Yaw Odame – Project Officer at Global Ovations
- Raji Gideons – CEO of Global Ovations
- Harrison Boadu Barno – CEO of Eye 360 Company Limited
- Robert Klah – Head of Public Events and Communications at Charter House
- Robert Nyadu – CEO of CastVote
- Frema Adunyame- Head of Events & Partnerships at Citi TV / Citi FM
- KO – Accra Tourist Information Centre
- Richard Osei – CEO of Asuavo Security Company Limited
This Saturday’s gathering promises to be a groundbreaking event, poised to pave the way for innovation and sustainability in Ghana’s event industry. Stay tuned for exclusive coverage of the Ghana Event Summit, where the industry’s best and brightest will converge to shape the future of event management.