Are you tired of joining a long queue just to complete the biometric sim registration? Well no need to walk or join queue again because this article has all the steps on how to complete the biometric sim registration without going to the telecom offices.
How To Complete The Biometric Sim Registration Without Coming To The Office
Am sure by this time you have linked your SIM card (s) already to your Ghana Card. If you have not done that, simply dial *400# to link your Ghana Card to your SIM Card.
With that done, these are the steps to follow on how to complete the biometric registration of your SIM Card(s) on your phone.
- Take a picture of the front page of your Ghana Card or scan it.
- Hold your Ghana Card and take a picture of it with your face visible in an image file.
- Click on the following link: https://simregistrationupdate.mtn.com.gh
- Input your mobile phone number
- You will receive a one-time passcode to your phone number (O.T.P)
- Input the OTP received from MTN into the registration portal and continue.
- It will be validated and you will be directed to the records page, where your personal information will be available.
- Fill in all of your information and upload the Ghana Card and the image of you holding your Ghana Card in the appropriate fields.
9. Once all of the fields have been completed, click Submit to complete the process.