How do you do Ghana Indomie? Indomie is a popular brand of instant noodles in Ghana. In Ghana, there are several brands that sell noodles, but Indomie is the most preferred brand. This article will give you an insight into How To Do Indomie In Ghana.
Table of Contents
Is Indomie made in Ghana?
The move which was powered by the Blow group, manufacturers of Bel-Aqua, will employ about 500 people. According to the brand’s manager at Blow Chem Industry Limited, Emmanuel Quist, the Yum-mie noddle has been positioned to compete with the many others imported into the country.
Which year did Indomie came to Ghana?
The brand Indomie was introduced in Ghanaian market in the year 2006. Since then, it has successfully soared high to become one of the most loved and trusted household brands of the country.
- 2 packs indomie
- 3 medium sized eggs
- 2 medium sized chopped carrots
- 2 medium sized chopped green pepper
- 1/4 diced onions
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Frying oil
- 1 Maggi bouillon (adjust to suit taste)
- Drops of Worcester sauce ( you can use soy sauce)
- 1/4 tsb of dry red pepper ( you can add chopped fresh pepper)
- Boil your pot of water then add your 2 packs of indomie
- Cook it for 10 to 15 minutes then remove from the fire
- Drain water from the noodles after five minutes, add the indomie pack spices while still in the bowl and mix well.
- Heat your oil an pour in your eggs, stir to make scrambled eggs
- Pour into the eggs, your garlic, onion, red powdered pepper, carrot and green pepper
- Season with your Maggi cube and your worchestire sauce. Stir until vegetable are soft
- Pour in your cooked indomie and stir till combined. Let it cook a bit to et some crunchiness.
- Serve and eat with shito not sauce of your choice, and thank me later
How healthy is Indomie noodles?
In moderation, including instant noodles in your diet likely won’t come with any negative health effects. However, they are low in nutrients, so don’t use them as a staple in your diet. What’s more, frequent consumption is linked to poor diet quality and an increased risk of metabolic syndrome.
What is the side effect of Indomie noodles?
The study concluded that excessive instant noodle consumption can not only trigger obesity but also metabolic ailments like diabetes, high blood pressure, hypertension, heart problems and so on. Most instant noodles are made of maida – milled, refined and bleached version of wheat flour.
How To Do Indomie At Home
- Take a saucepan or a pot and pour 400 ml of water into it.
- Add the noodles and simmer them for about 3 minutes.
- Take the seasoning sachets and mix them on a plate.
- When the noodles are ready, remove them from the water and drain well.