One of the most consumed foods in the world is egg sauce and spaghetti. This meal is very simple to prepare and also contains a lot of nutrients. If you are a beginner and don’t know how to cook but you want a very fast and easy meal to eat then this article is here to guide you on how to make egg sauce for pasta.
Before you start let’s know the ingredients needed for our egg sauce.
- 3 Eggs
- 4 medium tomato
- Maggie shrimps
- 1 or 2 medium onion
- green pepper
How to make Egg sauce for pasta
Let’s first prepare our spaghetti down
- So in preparing the spaghetti or pasta you need to heat up a big pot of water and add a tsp of vegetable oil and salt, once its boiling hot add spaghetti.
- So whiles our pasta is on fire boiling we can now start our egg sauce.
- After 10 to 20 minutes please check if your spaghetti is soft and tender then drain off water and set aside.
Let’s come back to our egg sauce.
- Heat up your frying pan veg oil and your chopped onions
- Stir for 2 minute then add your tomatoes and pepper to fry together
- Now break your eggs into a bowl then whisk it. Don’t forget to add salt after whisking the egg.
- Go and add salt, Maggie cube and your seasoning to the tomatoes sauce
- Stir and pour the eggs into the sauce; stir to scramble the egg and finally add some green bell pepper
- Mix everything together and turn off the heat
- Serve pasta with egg sauce.