Is nursing training forms out for 2021; According to the Ministry of Health, the sale of forms for nursing Training Institutions for the 2021/2022 admission calendar is ongoing across the country.
How to Apply For 2021/2022 Nursing Training Forms – Online Application Procedure:
The management of the Nursing Training Colleges in Ghana has released the nursing training forms and opened the application Portal for prospective students to apply for admission into the various programs in Nursing And Midwifery Training College for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Below are the steps on how to Apply For 2021/2022 Nursing Training College Admission – Online Application Procedure:
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use the email address of relations]
- You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address.Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
How to buy Nursing Training Forms with mobile money
Below are the steps on How to buy a nursing training form using Mobile Money for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- First Open your phone dialer and dial the short code *887*18#
- Now enter your preferred school name. In this case, you enter MOH as the school Alias.
- After entering the MOH, you will be prompted with the form Amount (200 cedis)
- Tap on the reply button
- Now, you will be notified to authorize payment. Enter your PIN and submit.
- Notification will be shown for the successful authorization of payment.
- You will receive an SMS that contains your Serial Number and PIN
Above are the simple steps you can follow to get your nursing training e-voucher using mobile money.
NOTE: It works on all networks.
Nursing Training Admission Requirements
WASSCE / SSCE Admission Requirements
• WASSCE Holders:
CREDIT PASSES (A1-C6) in Six (6)subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
• SSCE Holders: PASSES (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
Candidates awaiting the MAY/JUNE, WASSCE, and NABPTEX RESULTS can also apply for nursing Training General Certificate of Education (GCE) Admission Requirements
The general requirement for GCE Applicants admission to Nursing Training are as follows:
Have passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
Have credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subjects (for Science students)
Applicants must also take note that the closing date for the 2021/2022 nursing training forms is 30th July 2021. No application form would be sold after the closing date which is the 2020 Nursing training college application deadline.