President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo is expected to reshuffle his cabinet in the coming days, according to reports coming from the capital.
The reshuffle is anticipated to turn things around for the government as it makes big strides toward winning the 2024 presidential elections. There have been calls for the President to rearrange his cabinet members and probably bring in new ones.
Though the list has not been finalized, deep-throat sources told DGN Online that Mathew Opoku Prempeh, Minister of Energy, will either take over from Alan Kwadwo Kyerematen as substantive Minister of Trade and Industry or be transferred to the Health Ministry to replace Kwaku Agyeman Manu, who appears to be tired.
List Of Newly Confirmed Ministerial Reshuffle In Ghana
Below is List Of Newly Confirmed Ministerial Reshuffle In Ghana
- Minister for Roads & Highways – Maintained
- Minister for Defence – Maintained
- Minister for Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration – Ursula Owusu
- Minister for Interior – Bryan Acheampong
- Minister for Works and Housing – Maintained
- Minister for Food & Agriculture – Samuel Atta Akyea
- Office of the Attorney General and Minister for Justice – Maintained
- Minister for Lands and Natural Resources – Dan Botwe
- Minister for Local Government and Rural Integration – Ignatius Baffour-Awuah
- Minister for Trade and Industry – Abu Jinapor
- Minister for Finance – Maintained
- Minister for Health – Matthew Opoku Prempeh
- Minister for Railways Development – Maintained
- Minister for Employment and Labour Relations – O. B. Amoah
- Minister for National Security – Maintained.
- Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of National Security – Ambrose Dery
- Minister for Fisheries and Aquaculture Development – Maintained.
- Minister for Communications – Kojo Oppong Nkrumah
- Minister for Education – Maintained
- Minister for Sanitation and Water Resources – Maintained
- Minister for Transport – Maintained
- Minister for Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts – Maintained
- Minister for Environment, Science and Technology – Maintained
- Minister for Information – Herbert Krapah
- Minister for Gender, Children and Social Protection – Maintained
- Minister for Youth and Sports – Maintained
- Minister for Energy – Kwabena Tahiru Hammond