This article will list all the processes of opening an mtn Yello Save account and the importance of the Mtn Yello save pin.
- Dial *170#
- Go to option 6 – savings and loans
- Choose option 3 Yello Save.
- Choose option 1 to register
- Choose option 1 for next
- Choose option 2 for I have read proceed
- Choose option 1 register or option 2 to proceed
- Enter 4 digits to withdraw money into your wallet
- Enter 4 digits to confirm
- Authorize payment of 5 ghs or more by entering your MM pin
- Choose option 1 for Yes to approve the transaction.
N.B: To deposit money into your Yello Save account, simply transfer money from your Mobile Money Account to your Yello Save account. There is no charge for the transfer. An initial amount of Ghc 5 on your MTN mobile money account is required to set up a Yello Save account.
Mtn Yello save pin
Note that after the registration is complete you will need to reset your Mtn Yello save pin, and in doing that you need to follow the below steps;
- Dial *170#
- Choose option 6 Yello save.
- You’ll see pin click on it
- Reset your pin.
Yello save account interest
A customer with a Yello Save account earns an interest of 12% per annum.
Yello save account redrawal
You may withdraw money from your Yello Save account at any time provided you have
sufficient funds. The amount withdrawn can only be credited to your MTN Mobile Money
Should you have problems with accessing your mtn yellow save pin call 100 or 3355 to assist you with any difficulty and any further information on how the interest rate is calculated.