Selling Tampa Cast: Everything To Know About Them
Selling Tampa show is a reality show that primarily focuses on the founder and C.E.O. of Allure Realty, United States Army veteran turned luxury real estate broker Shardle Rosado and her colleagues.
Who Were The Casts Of The show?
The Selling Tampa show featured eight ladies as its cast. These ladies are;
- Sharelle Rosado is the owner of the Allure Realty and also a military veteran. Sharelle is with an entrepreneurial spirit and started her brokerage a year ago with the vision of opening an agency staffed entirely by women of colour.
- Colony Reeves is a former preschool teacher who switched gears to become a real estate agent. Colony has been at Allure since its early days and was the agent to close the first deal under the newly stated brokerage.
- Anne-Sophie was also a freelance makeup artist and a property accountant before becoming a top real estate agent. she loves working with clients to get them the best deals possible and also has the zeal and passion for customer service.
- Tennille Moore hails from Sarasota, Florida. Because she knew the region so well, she quickly became one of the Allure Realty’s top brokers. She was the chief legislative assistant for the Florida Senate and also a certified credit repair specialist.
- Alexis Williams is a specialist in selling residential properties. She got involved with the Allure Realty by chance. She overheard Sharelle talking about her brokerage while she was getting her lashes done.
- Karla Giorgio is a successful real estate professional who was in Caracas, Venezuela before moving to Orlando, Florida with her family. At the age of 16, Karla developed her estate sales skills by working at her father’s car dealership. She regularly sells multi-million dollar properties and is an assert to Allure Realty.
- Juawana Colbert is the office manager at Allure Realty, and also a real estate agent. She has been married for five years and has a 22 year-old son who recently had a child of his own.
- Rena Upshaw Frazier is a former attorney at a big firm, was the very first agent at Allure. She is best known for being the real estate agent serving for the Allure Realty Agency in Tampa, Florida.