Every year on February 4th, it is commemorated to raise public awareness about cancer, educate people about how to combat it, and lessen the worldwide effect of cancer. Let us look at World Cancer Day 2022 Theme.
2022 World Cancer day theme is ‘Close the Care Gap’. The theme is is all about increasing awareness about the equity gap that impacts practically everyone, in both high- and low-income nations, and costs lives. The concept, on the other hand, has been established as a three-year campaign.
World Cancer Day 2022 Quotes
- “Cancer didn’t bring me to my knees, it brought me to my feet.” – Michael Douglas
- “Cancer is a marathon – you can’t look at the finish line. You take it moment by moment, sometimes breath by breath, other times step by step.” – Sarah Betz Bucciero.
- “Yesterday is gone, tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today, let us begin.” – Mother Teresa
- “Without hair, a queen is still a queen.” – Prajakta Mhadnak
- “Don’t let pain define you, let it refine you.” – Tim Fargo
- “Cancer opens many doors. One of the most important is your heart.” – Greg Anderson
- “You have to be willing to give up the life you planned, and instead, greet the life that is waiting for you.” – Joseph Campbell
“There’s no one way to tell how our experiences change us or shape us. Not all transformations are visible. What I’ve learnt is to never let it hold me back. I’d rather dress up and show up!” -Sonali Bendre
- “Cancer is a journey, but you walk the road alone. There are many places to stop along the way and get nourishment — you just have to be willing to take it.” – Emily Hollenberg
- Read Also; Life Below Zero Cast
World Cancer Day 2022 Inspiring Messages
- Cancer does not have the power to kill you until you allow it to do so. Stay strong and stay happy.
- Having Cancer doesn’t mean it is the ending, have the authority and fight your way out with a big bright smile and warrior’s heart.
- Never let the disease control you or your life because you are gifted with the willpower to fight against all the odds.
- The courage that takes you one moment to another says a lot about you as a person. Sending thoughts and prayers on your way on this world cancer day.
- The fact is that more people fight cancer and live beyond it compared to the people who die with it… Never lose on your hopes.
World Cancer Day 2022 Slogans
- I can and I will.
- Early Detection Is A Better Choice.
- If you survive cancer then you become a better, much stronger person
- Hope, Strength, Love.
- Once You Choose Hope, Anything’s Possible.