Kate Henshaw Biography, Net Worth, Age, Daughter, Movies, Husband
Who is Kate Henshaw? Kate Henshaw is one of the most well-known Nigerian actors on the continent, particularly for her love of romantic roles. In 2008 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her performance in the movie Stronger than Pain.
She has been on the big screen for over two decades, and admirers still can’t get enough of her stunning beauty. This is due to her outgoing attitude and multi-talented status as an actress, singer, model, TV personality, businesswoman, and philanthropist. She has appeared in numerous films, including Games Men Play, Dangerous Silence, The Harlot, The Stolen Bible, and Canal Desire.
Kate Henshaw Biography
Kate Henshaw is from Calabar, Cross River State, in Nigeria’s southern area. The actress is the firstborn of four children, with three other siblings. She attended Calabar Primary School, where she received her First School Leaving Certificate. She then attended secondary school in Lagos State, where she graduated with a West African Senior School Certificate. She became interested in acting and was involved in drama and the performing arts while in secondary school.
She returned to Calabar after finishing secondary school and enrolled at the University of Calabar in Cross River State, where she studied Medical Microbiology and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree. She then enrolled in a Medical Lab Science course at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital.
Before becoming an actress, Kate Henshaw worked as a model, appearing in a variety of advertisements, including a print and television advertisement for Shield deodorant. She began her career in the entertainment industry in 1993, when she auditioned for the lead part in When the Sun Sets. Her abilities got her the part, which was her first appearance in a big Nollywood film. Despite the fact that her breakthrough was not immediate, she progressed from there.
How old is Kate Henshaw?
She was born on 19th July 1971 in Calabar, Cross River State.
Kate Henshaw husband
Is Kate Henshaw married? Kate Henshaw’s husband was Roderick James Nuttal, and they had one child together. Henshaw and Nuttal divorced in 2011. Rod James Nuttal is the MD of Ledrop Nigeria Ltd, a Jack Daniels and Piper Heidsieck Champagne agency.
Does Kate Henshaw have a child?
Kate Henshaw has a beautiful daughter. Gabrielle Nuttsal, Kate Henshaw’s daughter, was born in the early 2000s.
Kate Henshaw Movies
- Do Good Series
- When the Sun Sets – 1993
- A Million Tears – 2006
- Games Men Play – 2006
- Show Me Heaven – 2007
- The Meeting – 2012
- Broken Tears – 2008
- Fighting for Nothing – 2014
- Chief Daddy – 2018
- A Few Good Men – 2014
- Scars of Womanhood – 2017
- Broken Ambition – 2018
- The Assassin’s Practice – 2013
- The Ghost and the House of Truth – 2019
- New Money – 2018
- 4th Republic – 2019
- The Wives – 2019
- Blood Sisters – 2022
Awards and nominations
- Actress of the Year in the 2016 Late Ambassador Segun Olushola NBMA
- Best Actress of the Year (TV) in the 2016 Nigeria Entertainment Award
- Best Actress in a Leading Role in the 2018 Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA)
- The Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for Stronger than Pain in 2008.
- In 1999, she won the THEMA awards for her role in When the Sun Sets.
- Best Actress in the 2015 ZAFAA for her role in Iquo’s Journal
- The face of Nollywood English in the 2015 City People Movie Awards
- She received the City People Movie Special Recognition Award in 2016
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role in the 2017 BON Awards
Kate Henshaw Net Worth
What is Kate Henshaw’s Net Worth? The net worth of Kate Henshaw is estimated to be $1 million.