When it comes to naming your baby girl, nothing is more important than finding the perfect name that reflects her personality. To help you with this, we have compiled a list of 100 most popular Korean girls names with their meanings. This list includes traditional Korean names as well as modern ones and will provide you with plenty of inspiration for your little one’s name. From classic names like Hye-Jin to unique and modern ones like Yuna, you will find something special for your daughter in this list of the 100 most popular Korean girls names!
Table of Contents
Korean Girls Names With Meaning
- Ae-Cha. This is one of the cute Korean names for girls, and its meaning would even interest you–one that you won’t overlook if you want a befitting Korean name for your daughter. This name means “Loving daughter.” Now, tell me you don’t want that as a name for your daughter.
- Bo-Bae. Your daughter is a treasure to you, right? What better Korean names for girls to choose from than the one that means precious treasure. Bo-Bae means just that–“Precious Treasure.”
- Choon-Hee. Another cute name of Korean origin for your baby girl. This name means “spring girl.” If your daughter was born in the spring season, you would consider giving her this name.
- Da-Eun. Da in Korean means many/more, and Eun means any of kindness, charity, or mercy. When these two are joined together, it makes for a very good name as it will mean either “more kindness, more charity, or more mercy.”
- Dan-Bi. Meaning “sweet rain” or “long-awaited rain” Dan-Bi could be beautiful.
- Ma-Ri. This one means simply “the best.” And to you, better than all the rest.
- Sun-Young. All a parent really wants is for their child to be “kind-hearted” – which is what this name means. Given that names do play a very important role in people’s lives, giving such a name to your child would make them grow to be just that–Kind-hearted.
- Yeong-Ja. If you want your daughter to grow up fearless and full of adventure, then Yeong-Ja could be a winning choice. It means “brave child.”
- Ji-Hye. The most common meaning of this Korean girl’s name is “bright” or “wisdom.”
- Eun. As above, this short and sweet name means “kindness” or “charity.”
- Boram. “Valuable” or “worthwhile.” Naturally!
- Bong-Cha. Most parents try to avoid playing favorites, but all bets are off with this name. Bong-Cha translates as “superior daughter.”
- Ari. Pretty. Lovely. Beautiful. That’s what this bite-sized name means. Perfect.
- Binna. This sweet-sounding name means “to shine,” which is ideal for your little diamond.
- Myeong. Meaning “bright,” “light,” or “clear,” this wonderful name sparkles.
Most Popular Korean Girls Names
Below is the list of the Most Popular Korean Girls Names, these are very common among Korean girls both old and young even babies. Check the most Popular Korean Names for girls in this article;
Cute Korean names for girls
Searching for cute Korean names for girls for your new born baby? Worry no more as this post is about cute Korean names for girls so check them out and pick your favourite;