Searching for how to check your wassce 2022 results? If your answer is YES, then worry no more as this article is about How to check the 2022 wassce result? andsteps on How to check WASSCE 2022 results online. Keep reading to know more.
Table of Contents
Has 2022 wassce results been released?
On Wednesday, November 30, 2022, the West African Examination Council (WAEC) released the results for the 2022 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) for school candidates. WAEC announced last week that it had completed marking and recording examination papers at all 49 exam locations and had begun processing results.
In the statement, the council stated that investigations into examination malpractices discovered during and after the exams were also ongoing.
“The Council is hereby urging school authorities and candidates who have been invited to its Offices to assist with investigations into suspected cases of malpractices to endeavour to honour the invitations to facilitate the speedy resolution of those cases,” the statement noted.
How do you check the 2022 wassce result?
The 2022 Wassce results are officially released, follow the guide below to check your results. Here is a complete guide to get your Wassce result checker pin via mobile money and message,
- Dial mobile money short code (*170#)
- Select Pay bill
- Select General payment
- Answer the prompts as indicated
- Payment Code: monicliq
- Amount: 9GHC (enter multiples if you want to buy more than one)
- Reference: WAEC (see notes)
You will be prompted also to provide your MTN mobile money pin in order to authorize the transaction, once you are done, the pin will be sent to your message inbox
How to check WASSCE 2022 results online
If you wish to also check your wassce 2022 result online then follow the below steps;
WAEC Ghana May/June Exam results have been successfully uploaded online.
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several seconds.