Who is Rev. Dr. Delali Bodza? Rev. Dr. Delali Gerhardt Bodza (affectionately called Pastor Dela) is an ordained minister of the Assemblies Of God Church, Ghana.
Table of Contents
Rev. Dr. Delali Bodza Biography
Pastor Dela was born on 21st May 1963 in Accra to Mr. Charles Bodza and Madam Comfort Buami, who hail from Akpafu in the Oti region of Ghana. He attended Akpafu – Todzi E.P. Primary and L.A Middle School from 1971 to 1979.
In 1979, Pastor Dela gained admission into Kadjebi – Asato Secondary School ( KASEC ) in the Volta Region to begin his secondary education.
Coming from a difficult background, the call of God into full time ministry just after his secondary school was not without a heavy price of pressure, persecution and rejection from close friends, associate families and even some mentors who thought he was too young at the time to enter into time ministry and wishes he had pursured his dream of becoming a Medical Doctor or a pilot.
The intensity of persecution led him to live an isolated life from August 1985 to 1990 when he moved residence to the uncompleted Chapel of North Kaneshie A/G for three to five years. Pastor Dela found solace in sleeping at the church in the company of friends with as Rev Andrew Kofi Ephraim (now Head Pastor of Dunamis Center A/G Taifa), Rev David Donkor ( Abundant Life A/G ), and occasionally Rev. Dr. Joseph Baisie also joined them, the late Pastor Hosiana Fiadzigbe, and many more joined wilders as they call themselves.
During these years, Dela, who had no meaningful support (living a life of pure faith), had to rely solely on God to provide food, clothing, school fees, and survival. God who never failed started using unknown people, friends, and strange means to provide his livelihood until he completed his 3 years of bible college. Moreover, the Lord used this occasion at North Kaneshie A/G to begin to develop and sharpen his ministry through the morning devotion that he jointly organized with the above brethren.
Below are some positions held by Rev. Dr. Delali Bodza
- District Secretary for (12 years) New Town Dzorwulu District
- Secretary, Greater Accra Region Conflict Resolution Committee of Assemblies of God – 4 years
- Theology Team Member; Ghana Study Bible project of the Bible Society of Ghana
- GPCG Kotobabi Subzone Chairman
- Chairman, Champions `84 Kasec
- Newly Appointed – Ministerial Committee A/G, Greater Accra Region West
Authoured the following books, some have been published while others are yet to be published
- Destiny Fulfilling Strategic Prayer vol. 1
- Destiny Manifestation Prayer for 2011 and beyond
- God’s Grace the breaking Force (yet to be published)
- Understanding the Dynamics of the Anointing (yet to be published)
- The Reigning Prayer (yet to be published)
- Commanding Your Breakthrough Prayer (yet to be published)
- Destiny Fulfilling Strategic Prayer Vol 2 (yet to be published)
- The relevance of Prayer in Confronting the challenges of the 21st Century Church – Doctoral Thesis (Doctor of DIivinity) with persmission to be published.
- Understanding the Dynamics of Faith (yet to be)
- The Relevance of Tithing in the New Testament Church (yet to be)
- He is also supporting about fifteen rural pastors and five retired ministers periodically.
Rev. Bodza has trained a few pastors, some of which are recognized A/G Pastors, notably. Rev. Thomas Cudjoe, the immediate past associate, but now the head pastor of Victor worship Center Opah, Rev. Enoch Bawa, Shining star A/G (late), Pastor Kweku Asare of God site A/G at Saipeman, Prophet William Oppong Peasah, Believers family sanctuary International, Pastor Roger Acquah and Pastor Prince Ahinakwa Wilson of DAG Church. Others who served under him as lay workers who have become Pastors in their own rights. These are Prophet Theodore Agbedor, Prophet James Brown Letsa of Hebrom Miracle House Ministry International, Prophet Samuel Bosompem, Norway. He has also mentored many pastors both in A/G and outside A/G.
Rev. Dr. Delali Bodza Wife: Is Rev. Dr. Delali Bodza married?
Yes, Rev. Dr Delali Bodza is married to one wife, who happens to be the woman beautiful and wonderful in the whole wide world. The woman with the rubber skin Lady Rev Mrs. Gladys Bodza, and they have two beautiful children, Enoch and Eunice Bodza, and many adopted ones.
He attained the diamond jubilee this year – remarkable mile stone of his career and the beginning of greater works of grace in his ministry Bodza World wide. May the latter glory be greater than the formal. Rev Bodza @ 60