TikTok is a video-based social media app that allows users to post short videos. It is one of the fastest-growing social media apps in America and it is currently second most popular with teens.
The app has become very popular in a lot of countries that it is available in, with quite a large user base of 200 million active monthly users as of 2018.
TikTok was founded by the Chinese company ByteDance in November 2016 and has grown rapidly since then. There are more than 500 million active users on the app and almost 40% of them are between 18 and 24 years old.
This article discusses what TikTok is, how it works, its unique features, tips on using the app, and more.
How To Download Tiktok Videos
Tiktok is the most popular video app in Ghana. Tiktok videos are known for their hilarious comedy, music, and dance videos.
This brand new app also allows you to shoot and edit videos, add special effects and even lip-sync to your favorite songs. This fun app can be used for all sorts of creative purposes, from making amateur videos to creating original music videos. However, if you want to download TikTok video for YouTube or any other reason, you will have to use another application in order to save the video files onto your computer. You can also follow the step below;
- Open the TikTok app
- Navigate to the video you want to save
- Tap the white arrow on the left side of the screen
- Tap the upside-down arrow that says “Save Video” to save the video
How do I download TikTok videos to my gallery?
- Download the Tiktok app on your phone
- Installed, and launch the TikTok app.
- Click on the video you wish to download
- Press the arrow icon(‘share to’ button) on the bottom right.
- Tap on ‘Save Video’.
- Your video will be downloaded to your device within seconds.
How can I download TikTok videos without the app?