Davido Net Worth 2022
What Davido net worth 2022? When we call out the top richest musicians in Nigeria, Davido’s name won’t be left out but the question is how much is Davido’s net worth 2022.
David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, Baddest, and Omo Baba Olowo (OBO), is a Nigerian Music singer, songwriter, stage performer, Entertainer, and recording artist. Davido’s Net Worth 2021 is estimated to be around $40 million dollars and this makes him one of the richest Nigerian musicians.
Summary Of Davido’s profile
- Real Name: David Adeleke
- Other Names: Davido, OBO Baddest
- Gender: Male
- Birth Date: November 21, 1992
- Birth Place: Georgia Atlanta
- Age: 28 Years Old
- Birth Nation: The United States Of America
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Father: Dr. Deji Adeleke
- Mother: Updating Soon
- Stats: Active
- Known For: Music
- Genre: Pop, Art Pop, Hi-Hop Folk Pop
- Source Of Income: Singer, songwriter, and record producer
- Davido Net Worth 2021: $40 Million Dollars
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: Black
- Education: Babcock University, Ogun state
- Siblings: Updating soon
- Height: 175 cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Shoe Size: N/A
- Hair Color : Dark brown
- Eye Color: Dark
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Marital Status: Not Married
- Children: 3 children
- Salary: Updating Soon
- Social Media: Instagram, Twitter
David Adedeji Adeleke was born on November 21, 1992, in Atlanta, Georgia, Mr. Adedeji Adeleke is a successful businessman, and his mother Vero Adeleke a university lecturer. The FEM hitmaker is the second son of his father and the youngest of five siblings.
He attended British International School in Lagos and at the age of 16, he moved to Alabama, US, to study business administration at Oakwood University.
Davido bought musical equipment while at Oakwood and started making beats. He also worked with his cousins B-Red and Sina Rambo to form the music act KB International. Davido dropped out of Oakwood University to pursue music full-time and relocated to London, where he worked on his vocals.
After returning to Nigeria in 2011, Davido paused his music career and agreed to honor his father by enrolling at Babcock University.
In July 2015, he graduated with second class upper from Babcock with a degree in music after his father paid the university to start a music department for an inaugural class of one student.
Davido Net Worth 2022
Davido’s Net Worth 2021 is $40 million dollars, and this he got through his music career, endorsements, and attending shows. Davido’s net worth in 2021 according to Forbes is estimated at $25 million dollars, making him the second richest musician in Nigeria.
Davido who has a net worth of $40 million dollars does not just get to this feet overnight, his music career also experience some ups and downs but strong believe and determination brought him where he is today.
Davido is a force to reckon on in the Nigerian Music Industry, so far he has received numerous awards, Endorsements deals, and features from other artists since he began his career about 9 years ago.
While in Oakwood University, due to his musical interest, he got some musical equipment so he could make beats and record vocal references.
At a point, he dropped out because of his grades and thereafter relocated to Nigeria, In 2011, to promote his career in music but he encountered problems convincing his father.
In his family, the children are expected to join the family business after schooling, but Davido chose a different path entirely. After mutual agreement with his father, he enrolled at Babcock University, Ogun state where he finally graduated in 2015.
Davido co-founded HKN Music with his elder brother, Adewale Adeleke. Today, the record label is home to many artists. He has also produced for numerous artists like Skales, Tiwa Savage, Naeto C and many more.
DMW Records Label
Davido founded his music label DMW, in 2016. He founded it shortly after signing up with Sony Music. Several top musicians signed under the label imprint. Some of them include: Dremo, Mayorkun, Yonda, and Peruzzi are currently signed to the label.
Davido Endorsement Deals
- On April 6, 2012, Davido signed a N30 million endorsement deal with MTN.
- On October 24, 2013, Davido signed endorsement deal with Guinness Nigeria.
- On May 9, 2018, Davido signed an endorsement deal with Infinix Mobile, a Hong Kong-based smartphone.
- Davido also signed a record deal with sony music
Just like how he is advancing in the music industry, you can say Davido house and car is second-to-none among Nigerian musicians.
He has two mansions in Lekki, Lagos, and a getaway mansion in Georgia, USA.
The Fem singer has more than five exotic cars in his garage. In December 2018, he purchased a Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019, which is valued at N350m.
Davido also owns a Bentley Bentayga valued at N100m, which he bought in January 2018. The singer has a Range Rover Sport valued at N80m ― this he got in December 2016.
He also has a 2016 Mercedes- Benz GLE class 450 valued at N50m, a Porsche 911 Carrera valued at N35m and a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon valued at N30m.
More of Davido’s Cars
- Rolls Royce Cullinan 2019 (~₦350 million) (rumored)
- Bentley Bentayga (₦108 million)
- Bentley Continental GT (~₦95 million)
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S (~₦22.8 million)
- Range Rover Sports (₦84 million – ₦90 million)
- Range Rover SV Autobiography (₦98 million)
- Chevrolet Camaro GS (₦9.4 million)
- Audi R8 (₦23.4 million)
- Audi Q7 (₦12 million)
- Mercedes-AMG GLS63 (~₦45 million)
- Mercedes G-Wagon (~₦21 million)
- Toyota Land Cruiser (~₦30 million)
Asides from these expensive cars, Davido is Rumored to own a private jet that once went viral on social media.
Davido Awards and Recognitions
- Best Newcomer Award, Kora Awards, 2012
- Best International Act: Africa, BET Awards, 2014
- Promising Youth Artist, Dynamix All Youth, 2011
- Best Male West African, African Muzik Magazine Awards, 2014
- Artists of the Year, African Muzik Magazine Awards, 2014
- Best Male Artiste of the Year, MTV Africa Music Awards, 2014
- African Artiste of the Year, Ghana Music Awards, 2014
- Musician of the Year (Male), City People Entertainments Awards, 2014
- Artiste of the Year, The Headies, 2018
- Artiste of the Year, The Headies, 2014
- Hip Hop World Revelation, The Headies, 2013
- Next Rated, The Headies, 2012
- Male Artist of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2014
- Best Pop/R&B Artiste of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2013
- Best New Act of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2012
Davido Net Worth And Biography
How much is Davido worth in 2022?
Davido’s net worth is estimated at $40 million in 2022. Davido’s real name is David Adeleke.
How much is Davido net worth in dollars?
Davido is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer who has a net worth of $40 million.
How much is Davido’s private jet?
His latest acquisition is a Bombadier Global Express 6000. According to publisher, Dele Momodu, Adeleke’s new jet is worth over $62m. Davido had earlier announced the purchase of the private jet.
How much did Davido buy his Lamborghini?
The Afro-pop singer bought a luxury Lamborghini Aventador worth over N300,000,000 as an early Christmas gift for himself.