How To Withdraw MTN Mobile Money From ATM In Ghana 2022
MTN mobile money allows its users to withdraw their money at anytime with ease and also at their own convenience.
Over the years, MTN Ghana Mobile Money has been and also remains the biggest mobile banking platform in Ghana. However, MTN has implemented the ATM Cash Out Service which is in partnership with some banks in Ghana.
The ATM Cash Out Services also allows it customers to withdraw their money with ease and also at their own convenience. Similarly, the service also allow customers the ease to withdraw money instantly from ATMs of partner banks anytime, anywhere without card. However, in today’s article, we will be discussing how to withdraw MTN mobile money from ATM in Ghana.
Banks That Support MoMo Withdrawal
- Zenith Bank
- Barclays Bank
- Access Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- GT Bank
Process To Withdraw MoMo From ATM
The process to withdraw mobile money from ATM is a very easy thing to do. All you need to do is to follow the steps we have listed below to withdraw your cash. It is very easy to do. This process is for MoMo registered users only.
- Dial *170#
- Enter 5 for financial services
- Also enter 1 for bank service
- Select option 3 for ATM Cash Out
- Also select option 1 to generate a token
- Enter your four digit secret code which will be sent to your phone
- Also enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Similarly, enter your four digit mobile money pin
- Notification will be sent to your phone which contains your generated token
- Similarly, proceed to the ATM and select Withdrawal from Mobile Money Wallet from the ATM
- Moreover, select MTN on the ATM
- Also, enter your token on the machine
- Similarly, enter the amount you want to withdraw on the machine
- Finally, confirm on the ATM your four digit MoMo pin
- Wait for your money from the ATM
READ ALSO; How To Get Free Data On Mtn In Ghana, Mobile Money Cash-out Charges Increased In Ghana