Immigration is a really complex and time-consuming process, and everybody in the world will agree that the bureaucratic red tape involved is virtually endless.
If you don’t want to be stumped by the complicated immigration process of Australia, you should look into a migration agent.
This is a registered and trained professional who can help simplify the visa application process for you. Since an immigration agent is well acquainted with the system, they will be able to provide you with the best information and advice unique to your needs.
If you prepare to enter Australia and apply for visas and such without the help of a professional, you may save some money in the short run.
But, you will absolutely have to deal with a huge number of roadblocks and problems when your visa is getting processed. Visa application is a very big responsibility, and you need the best assistance available at your disposal.
Here is exactly how a registered Australian migration agent can help you with the process.
Table of Contents
They Help You With Your Visa Application
Here are the specific ways in which the best-registered Migration Agent Perth has to offer will help you with your visa application –
• First of all, they will take a look at your situation and needs – and then recommend the visa options that are best suited for you. There are hundreds of options available, and they will find you the one that is intimately suited to your needs – be it educational or professional.
• They will also help you to prepare all of the documents and legalese you need to make your visa application in the first place. They will work alongside you, and you can also ask them to be your representative in all matters relating to the immigration and visa application process.
• If for any reason, you have to stand in front of a tribunal or some kind of review board, the immigration agent will be your representative/advisor. They can contact the government’s DHA to discuss your case and remove any obstacles with ease. They will make the process very fast.
The best visa consultant Perth has to offer will know exactly how to craft the visa application so that it has the highest chance of success. They can arrange all documents, applications, requirements, etc. meticulously so that the Department of Home Affairs can process your visa application with high speed.
Reasons Why You Need a Migration Agent/Visa Consultant
Here is a brief summary of the reasons why you need to invest in a proper migration agent if you are interested in moving to Australia –
• Migration Agents are Licensed
Not everybody can work in Australia as a licensed immigration agent. In fact, an immigration agent is allowed to practice only when they hold a license granted to them by the Migration Agent Registration Authority (MARA), which is a wing of the Australian Department of Home Affairs. As required by them, migration agents know how to lodge a “decision-ready” visa application.
• Migration Agents Are Highly Regulated
Migration agents in Australia are not permitted to practice as they please. This is a highly regulated and sensitive area, and the MARA and the DHA keep close tabs on all registered agents.
In fact, they have to meet special competency requirements before they are even considered by the Office of Migration Agent Registration Authority (OMARA). They have to abide by a very strict code of conduct, and they also have the strictest license rules.
• Intimate Knowledge of the Australian Immigration & Visa System
The best immigration agent Perth has to offer has an in-depth knowledge of the immigration and visa application system in Australia.
They have the knowledge of the law, the documents, the bureaucratic mazes, etc. that you will have to navigate. In other words, they are best equipped to provide you with the information you need to enter the country legally and safely. They can help you to abide by the specific requirements that have been put in place for all incoming applicants.
• They Are Your Trusted Representative
All communications that you have with your agent are 100% confidential, and not even the DHA can force them to divulge information about you and your family. In case of roadblocks or any conflict, your migration agent will be able to take on the role of your representative in action.
Safety Measures To Follow
Those days are long gone when there were quite a few fraudulent issues in the visa application process- and here are some of the safety measures that will protect your best interests –
• The money that you pay them will be held in escrow, in a separate account altogether, until they have provided you with the services spelt out in the initial contract. This is a measure that ensures your safety and well-being.
• A registered migration agent in Australia is required by law to keep proper records of their clients for at least 7 years. This means that all your information and documents will be safe and sound, and will be easily recoverable.
• Registered professionals also have a very in-depth and rigorous understanding of Australian migration law. More often than not, migration agents work directly with immigration lawyers. In a lot of cases, you’ll discover that the agents are actually certified, immigration lawyers.
• The Immigration Agent will also be able to update you with the latest news regarding the outcome of your visa application. Having a trained and certified professional on the job will help to alleviate a lot of the process’ anxiety.
This is all of the information that you need to know if you have been wondering why the services of an immigration agent are needed to help you navigate the complicated visa application and immigration process. When you plan your migration to Australia, you need to take on the services of a registered agent as soon as possible.