How To Check Waec Result 2023
January 22, 2022
How To Check Waec Result 2023. You may be surprised to learn that you may now verify your WAEC results without using a scratch card. Checking the WAEC results for 2022 has never been easier.
You can get your WAEC result as an SMS immediately on your phone without buying a scratch card by dialing a USSD short number.
Using this method, you can obtain your WAEC result as an SMS from any mobile money platform. You will, however, be charged a token for using this service.
Shorcode to Buy WAEC Result Checker
Candidates who took the WAEC Senior Secondary School Examination in 2022 can now check their results by sending an SMS or going to the WAEC website.
- Dial *944# on your mobile phone
- Select option 1 (Result checker pins)
- Select option 1 (Result checker pins BECE, WASSCE)
- Choose your mobile money network to make payment (e.g MTN mobile money)
- Select either option 1 (Self) or option 2 (other) and follow the instructions on your screen to make payment.
- (Dial *170# and select option 6 followed by option 3 to approve your transaction. You will be charged GHS 10.00).
Read Also; WAEC Releases 2021 WASSCE Results
NovDec Registration, Fees and Procedures
How to Check WASSCE Result Online
- Visit the WAEC May/June Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- http://ghana.waecdirect.org OR https://eresults.waecgh.org/
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2021.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.