Despite explicit instructions from Ghana’s Inspector General of Police for prominent prophets including Prophet Nigel Gaisie and Reverend Owusu Bempah to avoid their customary foretelling rituals on 31st Night, both religious leaders proceeded with prophetic claims for 2024.
Founder of Prophetic Hill Chapel, Prophet Gaisie confidently shared ominous visions, insisting most would manifest while also urging prayers to combat their occurrence. As usual, his prophecies centered heavily on Ghanaian politics, especially the 2024 general election. Some projections encompassed the broader African continent and world stage.
By defiantly issuing supposedly divine revelations after being barred from doing so, Prophet Nigel Gaisie and Owusu Bempah risk both public and legal criticism. Their annual 31st night pronouncements have become engrained tradition, though opponents argue the practice fuels hysteria.
Going forward, authorities face challenging questions on how to govern famous prophets wielding influence over millions through dire spiritual prognostications they themselves claim need preventing. Striking an appropriate balance between rights and responsibilities of religious leaders and police remains complex but essential.
“I was inspired to give 30 prophecies (in 2023), about 27 of them came to pass,” he declared after showing receipts of his right prophecies.
“As we have been ushered into 2024, I have been inspired by prophetic inspirations, dreams and motivations, yesterday; I was before the Lord and the Lord spoke to me.
“It is going to be a very, very good year. It shall not be like 2023 or 2022, green, ripe fruits hanging in the sky. 2024 is a year of prosperity, abundance in nations of the world and life of individuals unlike last and two years ago. This is a very good year,”he declared.
Below is a list of his prophecies per GhanaWeb monitoring
1. Women in expectation of childbirth will be giving birth.
2. General discovery in world of medicine, cure for deadly disease. China and US in the lead
3. Greater part of New York flooded, death and casualties, let’s pray for America.
4. Unexpected African country to win AFCON
5. A West African president could be poisoned after an attempt, if not careful he’ll be poisoned
6. Deputy Finance Minister should be careful, he will be at highest height of government, he should be careful in the next years, God will help him but there’s a set up against him
7. Ants eating the flag of NPP, whiles watching, a greater part of flag was eaten and I woke up from sleep
8. Pray for Vladimir Putin, his seat had been taken
9. French West African country to experience coup, avertible by prayer
10. Mahama to win 2024 presidential elections.
11. NDC must be vigilant – He said the NDC won 2020 in realm of spirit but prophetic promptings says they were not alert and watchful, Lord warns, this year 2024 is for them but if care is not taken, weakness won’t take them to Jubilee House.
12. Notable Man of God of Ga ancestry leaving the world but that he is praying against it
13. Police Chief who can take care of security will likely be retained as IGP, if he will order his steps well, he will be retained. If he is careful, he will be called upon to be a running mate.
14. Running mate of a winning party will be the subject of a Eastern and Central Region battle
15. People of New Juaben will record casualties, pray for Koforidua
16. NDC won in Amasaman Constituency
17. NDC must sit up in Madina or lose the seat
18. Essikado woman win
19. NDC must keep extra focus on Greater Accra, so that it is not sold.
20. NPP will lose more seats, 170 seats in Parliament for NDC, a big majority. Elements of God will come and vote, vigilance is all that is needed. NDC declared ruling government by 9pm on day of voting.
21. There will be rights of homosexuals, so need for prayer
22. Pray for media
23. December 7 will come with artificial problems created in some constituencies. God will change the government Himself. 72 people have vowed to block Kwame Dramani. Lots of looting and infractions. Victory is of the NDC flag.
24. Election 2024 Will be bloodier than 2020 and need for vigilance
25. Traditional ruler has lost something and will reclaim it
26. Men in uniform doing everything to avert elections in a West African country
27. Offinso North, Tepa area, pray for then
28. NDC to win extra four seats in Ashanti Region, focus on Greater Accra. Check only Madina
29. Man on horse close to Walewale, eyes of horse red, blue, white but horse crippled and Lord said let’s reject the rider of the horse.
30. EC will misbehave