Black Stars striker, Jordan Ayew has been ranked the 7th best player in Europe for the last month with his performance and football skills.
As per the International Center for Sports Studies (CIES) Football Observatory, the Crystal Palace goal poacher positioned among other top players like Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Juan Cuadrado of Juventus and Bayern Munich’s Serge Gnabry. Jordan was additionally positioned higher than Neymar, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo in the period under audit.
The Ghana striker was additionally one of two players from the English Premier League in the best 10. Armories’ Aubameyang is the other player. CIES Football Observatory plot the criteria they utilized for their positioning in their most recent report. These were sorted into six zones – shooting, change creation, conveyance, thoroughness, recuperation and take on. These were additionally separated to incorporate innovativeness, vision, system, precision, and hazard taking in addition to other things.
Jordan, 28, has scored eight goals so far in the ongoing 2019/20 season. Here is the list of the best players for the month of February/March
1. Juan Cuadrado – 97.3 (Juventus FC)
2. Serge Gnabry – 96.5 (FC Bayern München)
3. Fabián Ruiz – 95.7 (SSC Napoli)
4. Luis Alberto – 95.7 (SS Lazio)
5. Thomas Müller – 94.7 (FC Bayern München)
6. Nikola Maksimović – 94.3 (SSC Napoli)
7. Jordan Ayew – 94.0 (Crystal Palace FC)
8. Kai Havertz – 93.7 (Bayer 04 Leverkusen)
9. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – 93.3 (Arsenal FC)
10. Jonathan Tah – 93.3 (Bayer 04 Leverkusen)