Covid -19: Woman Uses Hand Sanitiser On Arms, Accidentally Gets Burnt When She Turns Stove On


With the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak, numerous people are conveying containers of hand sanitizer with them, determinedly cleaning their hands at whatever point they can.

While the alcoholic item may show up apparently innocuous, buyers should avoid potential risk when using it, particularly around an open fire.

READ ALSO: Easy Ways To Make Natural Home-made Hand Sanitizers

In the wake of purifying her hands and arms, a lady clearly turned on her kitchen stove, just to incidentally set her arms on fire. According to reports gathered by xorlali.com, the harmed lady rubbed hand sanitizer all over her hands and arms before setting up a dinner.

The lady was likely uninformed that the liquor based hand sanitizer is a combustible substance.

While hanging tight for the sanitizer to dissipate, she turned on the kitchen stove.

Regrettably, her arms quickly touched off, causing what resembles severe singeing to the two arms.

Previous articleWhat Is Hantavirus?And How Is It Spread
Next articleCovid-19: Ghana Runs To God For Protection
Esther Xorlali Kugbey popularly known as Xorlali is the CEO of Xorlali.com. She is currently a student at Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science And Technology reading B.A CULTURE AND TOURISM Xorlali has become a household name in travel and entertainment blogging. She has an interest in promoting an upcoming artist and has a keen interest in showcasing the talents in the 16 Regions. Her blogging covers international artists and has affiliates around Africa to boost her reach to the targeted audience. Social media Facebook: xorlali kumens Twitter: @iamxorlali_ Instagram: @xorlaligh Email info@xorlalil.com For feedback, inquiries about event coverage, advertisement, Music promo and publicity, email: Info@xorlali.Com/ or call +233555552170.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here