Beverly Afaglo Sadly Narrates How Fire Fighters Couldn’t Stop The Fire In Her House On Time (video)

Its was very sad and heartbreaking for Ghanaian actress, Beverly Afaglo, as her home got burnt few hours ago.

From videos shared by the actress almost everything she and her family had is gone to the fire outbreak. And she is left with nothing.

In describing how everything happened Beverly Afaglo took to her Instagram page to write;

“The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke 😢 gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭”

This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm”

Post below;

Related articles

Comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest articles